Your next permanent opportunity could be based in Leicester, City Centre if you are looking for inbound customer service work on a full time basis.
This inbound customer service position is ideal environment for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual. You would be working with a reputable inbound call centre and develop your career prospects as a customer advisor in the Call Centre industry. In addition, there is a great progression structure; pushing you to become team leaders and campaign leads.
- Have a positive telephone manner and be able to guide customer needs.
- Answer inbound customer calls relating to key product upgrades, renewals and add-ons.
- Handle customer objections and successfully generate business.
- Identify customer needs and negotiate pricing.
Salary & Benefits:
- Start Date: Immediate start
- Salary: £8.90 p/h rising after completing training to £18,000 - £25,000.
- Variable shifts: 08:00am - 20:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- 20 minute split shifts break.
- Training/product coaching.
- Set commission and bonus structure.
- Flexible weekend structure.
- Employee and social incentives.
- Pension scheme.
- Have a resilient and ambitious approach.
- Previous lengthy customer service experience or sales (retail, hospitality, customer facing, and telephone services.)
- Positive and outgoing customer service.
- Ability to build rapport with customers.
Please note that we will have a thorough referencing process.
If this position sparks interest, please apply directly to arrange interviews.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.