Job Title: Call Centre Agent/Pension Admin
Job Type: Permanent/Full Time
Location: Redhill & Reigate
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 per annum + Benefits
Do you have a passion for Customer Service?
Looking to make a real difference to people in times of need?
We have a fantastic opportunity available here for you to join a well established company within a customer service environment. This position will be challenging and rewarding drawling on mathematical and customer service skills, the client is best known for providing a high level of service and specialise in advising their members with pension schemes.
We are looking for highly motivated candidates who have a real passion, to work as a call agent you will maintain the high level of service by providing excellent customer service and understanding each member accordingly in a professional and a helpful manner.
Do you have what it takes?
You will be responsible for taking inbound calls relating to occupational pension schemes, answering quires via email and be asked to provide support to the administration and customer service team.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
* Answer inbound calls and respond to customer queries to set service standards.
* Sustain and develop knowledge on pension schemes.
* Hit individual targets.
* Make outbound calls when required
* Deliver an efficient, professional service to meet all client/member's needs and to promote positivity on behalf of the company.
Skills and experience required
* Able to work under pressure.
* Call Centre/Contact Centre experience required.
* Computer literate.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* To be able to mentor, supervise and have previous experience in allocating work.
* Able to work towards and exceed targets.
* 25 days holiday
* Bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* Full comprehensive training programmes
* Progression opportunities
This position is Monday - Friday, shift patterns between the hours of 8am - 8pm, 35 hours a week.
Please be aware this position is subject to background checks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.