Calibration Technician - Pharmaceutical
£33,000 - £35,000
Seeking a Pharmaceutical Calibration Technician with a background in either: Pharmaceutical, Oil & Gas or Aerospace sector.
Seeking an Instrument and Calibration Technician working at a well known Pharmaceutical site in Stevenage.
As a Calibration Technician you will receive a salary up to £35,000, 33 Days Holiday, Flexible Company Benefits and company pension.
* Works as part of a team and is responsible for the installation, maintenance and calibration of instrumentation systems on the site.
* Provision of maintenance and repair service for pneumatic and electronic instruments and advice on maintenance routines.
* Provision of an installation and commissioning service on new equipment and modify existing equipment.
* Advise users on correct operation and use of instruments and process control systems.
* Responsible for correct implementation of routine maintenance procedures.
* Can suggest modifications of instruments, systems or work methods to the calibration manager.
* Identify improvements to systems and processes, working with the client to implement changes.
* Develop scopes and detailed specifications to meet identified calibration requirements.
* Oversee implementation of calibration activities, taking account of the impact on establishment operation and safety
* Willing to work in secure and sensitive environment on an exclusively manned site.
* Identify improvements to documentation and data handling systems and processes, working with the calibration manager to implement changes.
* Manage the Calibration Document Library on a day-to-day basis, including document retrieval, withdrawal and returns
If you are a Calibration Technician local to Stevenage looking for a new opportunity please apply or alternatively contact Ben Henning at Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.