Chef Manager - Mon to Fri - Leatherhead - B&I location - Circa £25k
Want to work strictly Monday to Friday? Tired of working every evening? Want to be part of a highly regarded national contract caterer?
Then we have a fantastic position for the right Chef Manager to join a renowned contract caterer.
What's expected from the next Chef Manager?
* To be the face of the organisation
* Liaise with the client ensuring you are surpassing expectations
* Deliver the highest quality service possible
* To be active in service times
* To ensure all financial targets are met
* To be a leader and motivate the team around you
* To be commercially minded and innovative when it comes to marketing
This role is perfect for any Café Manager looking to develop their Front of House skills and become a hospitality all rounder.
The ideal Chef Manager will have;
* A get up and go attitude
* To be passionate about every aspect of catering
* To be presentable and professional at all times
* To be financially astute and experienced in working towards GP targets
* Strong people skills and be able to liaise with not only your team but the clients and customers
* Experience in a similar role is greatly preferred but not essential
* Strong craft skills are essential!
This company present countless opportunities to progress, and are passionate about developing their team and providing them with the tools to take their career to the next level.
What is in it for you?
* A comprehensive benefits package
* A competitive annual salary
* An industry leading training and development program
* Great work life balance, every weekend off
* All day time shifts, 07:00 - 16:00
If this is ticking your boxes then please apply now!
Henry . Wright @ Search .co .uk 01293 848127
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.