Manufacturing Engineer - CNC Programmer - CAD/CAM - North West
12 Months Fixed Term
Search are looking for an experienced CNC Programmer to join an exciting project for a well established international manufacturer in the North West. I am looking for the skilled CNC Programmer to join the company as soon as possible on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
The successful CNC Programmer will have skills and experience in the following areas:
* Siemen/Fanuc Experience Programming (essential)
* Manufacturing engineering
* 5 axis milling and turning experience
* Programming machining centres using ISO and have used Edgecam/Creo previously
Search are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations. As a contractor working through we can offer:
* First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
* Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
* IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
* Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
* Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Key words: cnc programmer, cnc programming, cnc, siemen, fanuc, manufacturing engineering, manufacturing, manufacturer
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age