CAD/CAM Engineer - Leicestershire
The company is a well known name within their market for designing and producing turnkey solutions to their customers globally
They currently require an apprentice trained CAD CAM Engineer. The role will develop machining programming for high accuracy components in 3 and 5 axis, proving out new and existing programmes as well as controlling the program library to ISO9001 standards.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
* CNC & manual machining (Milling, turning, grinding & EDM wire cutting)
* Creating drawings and models, also understanding geometric symbols & tolerances.
* Developing, improving CNC programmes
* Experience of NX and Vericut would be desirable but not essential
* Good knowledge of modern manufacturing methods
* Experience in an ISO9001 environment would be advantageous.
In addition, you will:
* Have a good level of education
* Have a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
* Be seeking a position within a technically demanding and challenging environment
* Have the ability to absorb technical information quickly and being able to perform tasks to strict deadlines
* Possess excellent and effective communication skills
* Be a good team player
* Have a flexible approach to work together with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
* Have a good level of numeracy and literacy
* Be PC literate
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.