C++ Software Engineer
Are you a C++ Developer looking for a fresh challenge, the opportunity to work on varied projects and work with clients who are leaders in their industry sectors?
I am currently recruiting for a C++ Developer for a Dunfermline based client who manages development projects for clients across multiple industry sectors. As a Developer in the team, you will play a pivotal role during each stage of the software development lifecycle working on both one man and large scale projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Generate modular software against requirements specification
- Ensure work is delivered on time and to a high standard including testing and debugging all software
- Create documentation of software, recording any defects, amendments and new features
- Liaise with clients to design specifications to ensure requirements are met
- Support less experienced colleagues, providing technical advice on any technical issues
- Play a key role in estimating project timescales and costs, allocating resource and ensuring any project changes are logged
- Experience working on the full software project lifecycle, with knowledge of OO design and development
- Advanced knowledge of C++ with understanding of C or C# advantageous
- Experience of embedded, real time development
- Experience working on projects with knowledge of planning and estimating projects
- Degree educated in a relevant Computer Science subject area
This is a great opportunity to join a company that truly values its staff; you'll be given varied work with long term career progression available within the business.
This role would be ideal for a Developer looking to take on more responsibility and broaden their knowledge of the development lifecycle. It's the perfect role if you are based in Fife but also an easy commute from Edinburgh with onsite parking and a short walk from the train station.
For more information, please apply in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.