I'm looking for a .Net developer to join an existing team within distribution systems within the bank
You'll be asked to work across several projects and provide .Net expertise as they look to enhance several interfaces. The team need someone with a strong background who they can trust to work fairly autonomously and complete the required code (based on .Net core 2).
The coding itself will be fairly standard. However the manager has mentioned that they are looking to expand into using Azure DevOps for some pieces of work, so that could present an opportunity to enhance their skill set.
The role will be offered at up to £470 per day but will be an inside IR35 role for 6 months initially.
- .NET core 2 and .NET Framework 4.6
- MVC 5 / Web API 2 / Entity Framework 6
- SQL Server
- Azure DevOps - Git with Build and Release pipelines
- API Contract Design - Swagger / YAML
- Unit Testing with mocking and coverage
- Integration to cloud packages using APIs (e.g. Salesforce, Okta, Eloqua)
- Applying Best Practice - coding standards/analysis, security, design, automation, etc
- Azure Functions
- Azure - developing components / solutions
- Desktop Apps / IIS
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age