Job Title: C&I Metering Fault Technician
Location - Bristol
Pay rate - £12.50 per hour £26,000
26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
40 hours per week
We are looking for a qualified and experienced Electric Meter Engineer to single phase level to join a highly reputable Meter Operations Company.
You will be based from your home address and will have the support of a well-established team of field management and office professionals who pride themselves on their high levels of service and support to both commercial customers and colleagues in the field. You will truly be recognised for your efforts and contribution as well as enjoy the atmosphere of being part of a genuinely friendly company that cares about all of its employees.
Your main function will be to work on a newly created faults team which will see your single phase competency level taken up to include fault work on poly phase LV metering.
This is an agency based role, offering a good basic salary plus excellent career prospects as well as all of the tools and equipment required to carry out the job. You will enjoy working mainly Monday to Friday between 8.00-17.00, although to meet the needs of our customers at times you may need to work outside of this.
You must be prepared to work in all weathers, and in sometimes difficult or dirty conditions as some metering equipment can be in based in areas such as basements or outside. A reasonable level of physical fitness and manual dexterity is also required to undertake regular manual handling.
* Carry out fault rectification work on metering up to and including Poly Phase LVCT
* Installation and Maintenance of Single Phase AMR metering for Commercial and Industrial Customers
Skills and Experience required:
* Prior experience of AMR faults work would be beneficial but training can be provided
* Proactive time management and the ability to progress appointments through to successful completions
* Be familiar with industry standard meter types (EDMI, Elster, ISKRA etc) and their software.
* Familiarity with various metering modems is required
* Good IT and MS Office skills.
* Good customer service and a willing attitude to better performance and look for ways to make a change
The following qualification and certification is required:
MOCOPA Authorization to Single Phase Electricity Meter Installations and Exchanges
For more information please call Peter on 0161 835 8683 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.