An immediate opportunity exists for an experienced Buyer to join a successful manufacturing organisation in Dundee on a permanent basis.
The successful Buyer will be a dynamic, flexible self-motivated individual with the desire to further their career in a demanding yet rewarding environment. Applicants must come from a technical background with strong Purchasing experience.
Duties & Responsibilities;
* Vendor selection and appraisal
* Meet vendors on and off site ensuring desired levels of performance
* Formulate and action a strategy that will meet company cost control targets
* Be main point of contact for all purchasing related queries
What you need to be successful;
* Strong technical background
* CIPS qualification (or working towards)
* Excellent Purchasing track-record
* Confident negotiator
In exchange, a competitive salary is offered. Please note, this is an urgent requirement therefore please apply with your updated CV at your earliest convenience for immediate consideration. Interviews will commence in the next 10 days.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.