Search Consultancy have an immediate opportunity for a Buyer to join a leading Manufacturing business in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
Reporting to Purchasing Manager, the Buyer will be accountable for procurement of materials, products and services and achieving best value for business wherever possible. In addition, you would be responsible for management of inventory and ensuring continuous availability of stock.
* Negotiate with suppliers to increase cost savings/mitigate price increases
* Raise and expedite Purchase Orders where necessary
* Continuously monitor supplier performance, offering feedback and seeking improvement where necessary
* Control raw materials' inventory levels
Skills & Experience:
* Ability to use MRP confidently
* Purchasing experience from similar environment
* Excellent negotiation skills
* Comfortable working at pace
In exchange, an excellent salary is offered in addition to comprehensive benefits package. Please be aware interviews will commence ASAP so early applications are most welcome.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.