We are very excited to be working with a client who is looking for an experienced Butcher shop manager who has extensive experience with a range of meats.
Within this role, you will be act as the central point of contact for customers. You will be expected to deliver exceptionally high customer service and most importantly, a master in your trade.
- Directly responsible for a team of people
- Ensure all HACCP and food safety policies are adhered to
- Oversee prep and display of all products instore
- Offer high personable customer service
- Ensure accurate food traceability records are maintained and hygiene standards are met.
- Butchery qualification and experience within a similar role
- Personable and customer focus attitude
- Excellent organisation and people management skills
- Strong knowledge of Health, Safety and hygiene.
- Excellent knife skills and knowledge of working with different meats
- Reliable and flexible.
This is an opportunity to have full responsibility of managing a shop day to day including managing budgets.
If you find this role of interest and would like to discuss further, please do not hesitate in getting In touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.