About this role
Search are delighted to support our client in the recruitment of an Account Manager to cover the Scottish territory in the New Build sector. This is a a full-time, permanent role offering a competitive salary, car and bonus.
Our client is a market leading Kitchen manufacturer, established as a provider of extremely high quality products and service.
The Account Manager role:
- Servicing and managing existing accounts with new build contractors.
- Achieving turnover growth within existing and new accounts.
- Managing and controlling call offs, preparing quotations, amendments, managing debt and customer expectations, in addition to proactive management of delivery dates, extras and variations.
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the industry's customer base and competitors.
- Experience of working with Contractors, ideally within the Kitchen, Bathroom or Bedroom industry - ideally 5 years.
- Knowledge of the industry and products.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Ability to communicate confidently with people at all levels to develop existing relationships with Architects, Specifiers, Site/Project Managers, Buyers, Senior Managers and Directors.
- Willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Periodic travel to head office in England and overnight stays required as necessary.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
09 March 2024
Learn more about a career in Sales
If you’re passionate about business development or thinking about starting a career in sales, our recruitment consultants have a varied network of clients who work across multiple industries.