Business Systems Analyst - Glasgow - Permanent
My client is undergoing a large digital transformation project to replace its legacy Case Management System (CMS) and the role holder's primary function will be to work in the IT Team alongside the software vendor & their project team to ensure a successful on-time delivery of the new system, and ongoing solution enhancements thereafter.
The role will be multi-faceted and the responsibilities over the first 9-12 months will be implementing a significant number of configuration, parameter and style enhancements to the new case management system, supporting the documentation of Visio workflows to achieve an overarching but accurate business process map, supporting coordination of UAT and through that becoming a subject matter expert on the system, its business use, and how to administer and configure it from a line of business perspective. The role holder will also be responsible for performing IT testing and QA from a functional perspective before the software is released for UAT.
Skills and Experience:
* Strong, proven and hands-on application management, configuration and line of business administration skills
* Experience in recording & documenting functional requirements, and then translating those into technical specifications, and developing solutions via the software development lifecycle
* Documenting process flows and business process maps on Microsoft Visio
* Demonstrable experience in delivering results on both time and quality
* A strong technology flair and an innovative thinker
* Proven experience working on a project with a heavy emphasis on digital transformation within a business
* Experience of working within a solutions architecture framework
* Experience of working in a DevOps environment
* Strong communications skills
* Technical knowledge of SQL Server would be advantageous but not essential
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills and good attention to detail
If this sounds like a position you are interested in and would like to know more, please send your CV for immediate consideration and we will be in contact with you to explain the position further or alternatively call Dean Thorpe on 0141 272 7779. We expect a high level of interest in the role so please send your CV today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.