Administrator - Farnborough - £15/£18,000 - 7 month FTC
Our client who specialise in financial services are looking for a Client Business Administrator to join their busy team.
This is a fast paced role where you will be liaising with Advisers and Clients to arrange and book annual review meetings, issue appointment packs and produce valuation reports.
The role will require excellent planning and organisation skills, a professional pleasant telephone manner and good administration skills.
The duties and responsibilities:
* Build relationships with clients, consultants and third parties
* Produce client valuations in readiness for annual reviews
* Carry out the appointment making process
* Maintain fully compliant files, Achieving/Filing
* Other Ad Hoc duties
The person specifics:
* Excellent Customer Service skills on the telephone and face to face
* Proven Administration background
* Articulate with a keen eye for details
* Excellent relationship building
* Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you have the skills above please APPLY through the link
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age