I have an amazing opportunity for a driven and confident individual to kick-start their Administration career!
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain office experience, or someone who has got some general office experience however is looking to make a long standing career for themselves.
This is a Business Support Administrator role within the Financial Services industry where you will be a major part of the wider team providing and delivering effective admin support to various departments.
What you will be doing:
* Monitoring department email inbox
* Dealing with enquires both by telephone and email from clients and ensuring an efficient response time
* To ensure all data is collected from clients and logged appropriately on the internal filing system
* Ensuring members have relevant website access, and portal access
* Provide comprehensive administration support to various departments
* Manage weekly company invoices
* Play an efficient part of the team, ensuring information is shared amount colleagues and departments
What they are looking for:
* Excellent communication skills
* Great planning and organisational skills
* The ability to work well under pressure
* Great IT skills
* Good all round problem solving skills
* Drive and motivation
This is a full time permanent role, working Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm on the South Side of Glasgow.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, or you want to know more information call Andrea in the Glasgow Office for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.