Business risk management is a job that comes with a big responsibility, amply reflected in the accompanying salary of up to £70,000 a year.
In this senior financial services role, you will monitor the compliance of the company's business to relevant codes of practice by actively mapping the legal requirements against the internal policy, procedures and controls. You will be the first to propose updates as required when a gap emerges, or a change in the codes of practice is announced.
Key Risk Manager responsibilities:
- Managing inherent and residual risks within the business
- Undertaking management of monthly Risk Management Committee meetings, and other meetings
- Helping to identify training needs within the business
- Supervising, mentoring and organising the team members This is a full-time financial services job with lots of responsibilities, which is reflected in the salary of up to £70k, depending on experience. There are great company benefits, too.
To succeed in this Business Risk Manager role, you will require:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in trust and company/funds administration.
- Good knowledge of trust and company law, fiduciary principles and regulatory requirements across relevant jurisdictions.
- Commercial as well as fiduciary risk awareness and excellent IT know-how
- Leadership, influencing and coaching skills.You'll have an appetite for problem-solving and will be looking to gain more experience working for one of the world's most successful finance companies.
To apply or find out more about this Business Risk Manager role in Jersey, contact us without delay. Interviews will be conducted online or by phone during the current COVID-19 lockdown.Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.