A dynamic Office Manager is required for an energetic office in a full-time role in Loughborough - earning up to £30,000 a year. Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for business administration and must be highly organised with great attention to detail. You should be able to turn your hand to a variety of administrative assistant tasks, with a specific emphasis on purchasing and supplier relations.
Working in an exciting, fun office with regular team outings, fitness sessions and an emphasis on personal growth and CPD programmes, the successful Loughborough-based candidate will earn an Office Administrator salary of up to £30,000 a year.
Your Office Admin responsibilities include:
- Generating, processing and organising purchase orders with suppliers.
- Negotiating competitive pricing with suppliers and entering invoices on the system.
- Bookkeeping and updating supplier accounts.
- Maintaining the stock database and ordering stock and materials.
Additional Office Admin duties include developing and maintaining the filing system, managing databases and company policies and procedures, and building relationships with suppliers. As an Office Administrator, you'll also respond to requests for information via phone and email, work on procurement and tender applications, assist with the printing and shipping of merchandise and help promote the brand globally.
Your Office Administrator skills:
- Seven years of administration and two years of bookkeeping experience.
- A-level or equivalent.
- Efficient, a well-organised collaborator who works well under pressure.
- Proficient IT skills with Mac (Numbers, Pages and Keynote) and Microsoft Office.
To apply today, send a link to your online profile (Facebook or LinkedIn) with a copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.