Job Purpose: The Business Development Executive is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads for the New Business, Corporate and Non-Scheme Teams.
* Develop new business leads via telephone and email contact introducing Quality Care Insurance Services Ltd and Quality Insurance Services.
* Identify the key decision makers responsible for the insurance for the Care business.
* Follow up leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
* Qualify strong leads for the New Business Executives, Account Executives and Non-Scheme team.
* Development of the Quality Care brand within the care sector focusing on local markets specifically Sussex.
* Work alongside the New Business and Non-Scheme teams to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly and annual targets.
* Development of the QCIS database gaining and confirming renewal dates within prospects to set targets.
* Manage data for new clients and prospects. Updating TAM system at all customer/prospects touchpoints to ensure valid MI can be taken out of the system and supports SLA's and KPI's.
* Cross selling and increasing profitability of existing product lines by encouraging clients/prospects to use added value services wherever possible.
* Attending team meetings with New Business, Corporate and Non-Scheme teams and the wider QCIS team.
* Ad-hoc project support.
* Following TCF principles and applying FCA's 6 key outcomes to your role
* Ensure all statutory and company legislation is followed to protect clients, colleagues and business interest.
Knowledge & Experience:
* CII qualifications desirable but not essential.
* Demonstrable ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets.
* Proven track record of strong client relationships.
* Previous commercial insurance experience is desirable.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Articulate and presentable with the ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written.
* Capable of working on own initiative and managing own workload effectively
* Able to work co-operatively with New Business and GI teams and wider QCIS team members.
* Adaptability and management of the continual changes within the insurance landscape
* Demonstrate resilience and the ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent negotiation skills.
* Competent with Microsoft office, word, excel and outlook.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.