Business Development Manager - Finance; Manchester based (field with flexible working); Basic salary of £45,000 per annum + car allowance + lucrative bonus/commission package + competitive benefits
Now within their 13th year this successful group of business' is looking to recruit an experienced Business Development / Sales professional to cover a large region within the north of England.
Working to source, negotiate and deliver invoice finance facilities of up to £1,000,000 in value there are good earnings potential for any prospective sales person from an established Sales Finance background. Based out of Manchester, or from your home address, the Business Development Manager will work flexibly within a supportive team of BDMs and Client Account Managers that have already driven success within this established business. An industry competitive base salary, competitive commission/bonus scheme, and sensational future career progression opportunities are all on offer within this Business Development Manager position.
Your key Responsibilities will include:
* Generating new sources of business via self-generated leads.
* Attend prospective client meetings to understand the business and suitability for funding
* Prepare new business proposals, including the analysis of financial information and survey information for presentation to credit committee.
* Manage own lead to deal pipeline, working closely with the Operations team to ensure smooth transition from prospect to client
* Organise and attend sales promotion events (e.g. networking events and business shows)
* Attend local networking events and develop brand awareness in the designated region
* Maximise up-sell opportunities for colleagues across the business
Minimum person requirements (please only apply if you meet this brief):
* Finance background within new business services sales (includes a track record with access to historical written revenues and/or performance related figures)
* Accountability for new sales region with excellent interpersonal and strong negotiation ability
* Ability to analyse or understand financial accounts
* Able to work remotely while supporting the wider team
* Full UK driving license with access to ones own fully functioning vehicle
If you're interested in this once in a lifetime opportunity to join a successful business delivering first class services, please click apply today or call Tom Machell at Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.