Business Development Manager - Leicester
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Search Consultancy are recruiting for a confident, enthusiastic and professional Business Development Manager to join our clients existing team of successful sales executives in north Leicester. As a leading manufacturer in their field, our client has a large existing customer database, many of which have been working closely with them for a number of years.
The successful candidate's role will require them to engage with and develop lines of communication with new and existing customers. The role is both internal and customer facing with travel around the UK.
The key responsibilities in this role are as follows:
* Responsible for maintaining and growing revenue of customer accounts through developing and maintaining excellent business relationships with key decision makers
* Ensure all customer details are processed accurately and efficiently through ongoing customer interactions
* Educate and advise customers, while ensuring that they understand and are adhering to the contractual terms and conditions
* Use objection handling techniques to proactively resolve any customer queries or objections
* Work co-operatively and supportively with other teams in order to ensure the customer experience is positive
* Respond to customer queries and ensure timely resolution of complaints
* Maintain knowledge of sector in order to maximise revenue streams through proactive management and conversion of sales and upsell opportunities
We are looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:
* An outgoing, confident personality
* Ability to retain and recite product information
* Motivated and driven to succeed
* Ability to independently research and generate leads
* Confidence in handling incoming and outgoing sales calls
* Ability to use customer relationship management software
* Familiar with meeting and exceeding monthly and annual targets
* Ability to multi-task
* Full UK Driving License and vehicle
* Commission on Sales
* Car Allowance
* Mileage Allowance
If you feel this is the role for you please apply to Shivani.email@example.com or call 0116 2473300.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.