Business Development Manager
**Salary £35,000- £55,000 doe**
*OTE 25% annual bonus *
Based Home working
Can you grow existing accounts and find new business opportunities? Do you love consultative selling and being on the road? Do you have experience in the construction industry?
One of our long standing clients are looking for two new Business Development Managers to work in the North and South of the country, helping to maintain strong relationships with existing accounts as well as developing new business!
Working remotely you will book in meetings, travel across your area and find potential new customers to sell to. Focusing on construction companies you will be selling fire detection and protection equipment.
Working closely with your clients you will help to identify gaps in the market and pass on any product knowledge for enhancements or new product designs that would be justifiable in the market.
What they are looking for:
* Experience in a field based BDM role, preferably in the construction/fire protection industry
* Working with an effective CRM system and helping to keep it up to date
* Demonstrable experience of growing accounts
* Knowledge of fire safety standards (so you can be a trusted advisor to your clients)
* A generous basic salary dependant on experience
* 25% annual bonus if targets are met
* Company car (as well as tools to perform well in the field)
If this sounds like you then reach out to Matthew Peacock at Search Consultancy, and we can talk more about the details!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.