A new company emerging out of Edinburgh are currently looking to hire a Business Development Manager to take a new, exiting product to market following a substantial period of innovation.
This role will focus on developing the products market presence, working with end users to promote the brand, close new business and provide a solution. The technology is very unique, essentially the first of its kind (more details can be supplied!).
Plans would be to grow to a scale where this can be taken internationally however an existing UK network within food production, agriculture or a background in technology would be advantageous however someone with an overall commercial mind-set is key.
The role will cover the following key deliverables:
* Proactive business development - 100% new business
* Provide an overview of the solution and cover current challenges
* Arrange on-site meeting to scope and overview
* Work towards KPIs/New Business Targets
* Network effectively to establish and maintain relationships
* Attend industry events to promote brand
* Build brand presence and have some marketing input
* Drive referrals for future business
As mentioned above a background or interest in technology is key, however those with a network in industries such as Agriculture would really stand out. Ability to grow a brand and take to market is essential.
This role will provide the right candidate the chance to play a key part in the company's growth and transition. Because of this the future growth potential is huge with share options available as things grow and develop.
This truly is a unique opportunity and not to be missed! To apply, please follow the link with your most recent CV/Covering letter.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.