An innovative company involved in the property market are looking to drive new business in Scotland with the addition of a Business Development Manager. Offering a truly unique and innovative solution, you would be working with everything from private developers to local government, housing associations and charities.
The company have had some great success in the English territories with a near 100% retention rate of existing customers, an indicator of a truly valued service and effective solution. This role would be looking to replicate this success by opening some doors and winning new business.
The key duties will include:
* Networking with Local Councils, Government, Housing Associations, Developers and Charities to gain new business
* Working on Framework Opportunities to win contracts
* Attending meetings to offer solution
* Research the market to establish key contacts and decision makers
* Effective prospecting and appointment gen/self gen
* Become knowledgeable on the offering to explain a truly unique service
* Drive referrals through existing networks and clients
* Maintain lasting relationships with clients in all target markets
* Close new business
As this is a field based role, regular travel will be required and a high level of self management is also important. This company does not have a micro managed structure and requires someone with ability to self start.
You will also be supported by a sales office that will provide some appointments however the majority of the role will have a focus on self generated business. For this reason you must be personable and able to communicate effectively.
In addition to this you must have:
* Full, Clean UK Driving Licence
* Ability to communicate at all levels of business
* True Hunter Mentality
* Self-Starter with ability to manage own workload/diary
* Experienced in a solution based sale
Truly stand out candidates will have the following experience but not essential:
* Experience in the property market
* Knowledge of public sector frameworks and contracts
* Existing network in the above
* Experienced in taking a new solution to market
If successful you will receive a competitive salary, bonus/commission structure and car allowance. Aside from that you also have the opportunity to make Scotland your own, therefore offering potential for future growth and development
This is a great time to join this business; the offering is a truly unique solution and provides real value for all involved. For a more detailed chat please forward your CV to the link provided.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.