Business Development Manager
Ireland - Cork, Waterford, Dublin
Up to €65,000
My client, a global leader in contract food testing is currently sourcing an enthusiastic Business Development Manager to be based out of Cork, Dublin or Waterford to lead their dynamic sales team.
This role is service selling NOT product selling and previous experience is a must.
* Reporting in to the General Manager, the Business Development Manager will deliver sales and revenue targets, develop sales and marketing strategies to secure new business opportunities and to manage and support the sales team.
* This person will work to raise the profile of the company in Ireland by identifying, negotiating and managing business development opportunities in order to retain current customers and grow our customer base.
* They will support the sales team with sales and marketing across the sites sectors - Food Microbiology, Food chemistry and Environmental testing services.
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager will have:
* A BSc or equivalent in Analytical Chemistry, Food Science or other relevant subject
* Proven management skills in leading and motivating a sales team.
* Excellent commercial awareness.
* Excellent communications, interpersonal and leadership skills.
* Proven track record of winning profitable business.
* Well-organised with good project management skills.
* Account development strategy and techniques.
* Proven ability to develop new sales.
* Extensive knowledge of customer organisations, development and commercial supply chain activities.
If you are an experienced Business Development Manager looking for a new challenge please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.