OTE to 45k plus car + bens
about 2 months ago
Our client are a very well respected business in the Signage industry. They have been operating at a high level for over 30 years and are looking to further grow the business throughout 2021 with the key appointment of a talented Business Development Manager. Base salary circa £30, 000 - £32, 000 plus a car allowance, with a bonus scheme that is uncapped and could lead to an additional £15,000 -£20, 000 a year in bonuses.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to work with the sales and marketing team to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximise revenue for the Company. To achieve this, the remit will be to find potential new customers, and to build up existing accounts that will continue to grow business in the future. You will be selling the manufacturing and design facilities, and will be able to plan persuasive approaches and presentations that will convince organisations to become partners. You will also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new products and support services to clients.
- Prospect for potential new clients and new markets turning this into increased business - selling in to Councils, Construction companies, Managing agents, Property Developers, Designers/architects.
- Actively manage the sales process, lead generation, clarifying requirements and budget.
- Maintaining effective use of the CRM system.
- Manage client's proposals abiding by quality procedures
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner
- Plan approaches and presentations
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships
- Forecast sales targets with the Sales Manager and ensure they are met by the sales team
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, products and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
You will have a proven track record demonstrating an empathetic sales approach to customers, focused marketing, strategic planning, and building strong customer relationships.
- Proven technical sales experience, or a related B2B sector selling a tangible product is essential. Full training on Signage will be provided for someone transferring in to the market.
- Successful track record of developing business with both new and existing clients
- Passion to provide a gold standard service
- Be results-driven with a desire to succeed working towards targets
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
Interviews will be held ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.