This role has been created to help to capitalise on a change IT services market. The purpose of the role is to maintain and strengthen existing client relationships as well as hunt for new business in the SME market across the UK.
- Prospect clients through LinkedIn, referrals, inbound leads and networking events
- Make initial contact with prospect, typically by phone to introduce business
- Book and attend sales meeting with decision makers
- Take a consultative approach to closing the deal
- Meet monthly GP targets
- Demonstrable B2B sales experience
- Track record of selling IT products/services
- Ability to work closely with a delivery team to help maintain client relationships
- Experience in both inside sales and field sales is preferred
- Successful background in closing 1-6 month sales cycles selling into businesses of 5-50 employees
If you'd like to discuss this role in further details, please apply or get in touch with Tony Cocozza on 0141 272 7774 - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.