A great opportunity has arisen for a Business Account Development Manager in Blackpool. A business specialising in providing apprenticeships, vocational qualifications, training and consultancy is seeking the very best candidates to apply for this BD role. The sales job comes with a competitive salary plus excellent benefits and perks.
We're on the lookout for a result-driven business development professional, who is engaging, has excellent communication skills and a savvy commercial eye. Firing up enthusiasm on the phone, spotting new business opportunities on social media and getting out to talk to people in their place of work (COVID-19 permitting) will all be essential parts of the job.
Primary Business Development Manager responsibilities:
- Building robust sales strategies and forecasts in line with company targets
- Establishing and nurturing relationships with clients, advocates and prospects
- Proposal writing, attending creative meetings and assisting in the production of client proposals
- Handling incoming leads and enquiries and making outbound calls
You'll need to be a sales-oriented professional with networking and management skills, with a willingness to undertake business travel to build new and lasting business relationships.
Main Business Development Manager role requirements:
- At least 3+ years' previous experience in a sales, BD or business travel consultant role
- Advanced financial understanding and ability to report on sales/finance activity
- Previous experience with apprenticeships and vocational qualifications (desirable but not essential)
- Confident and experienced in pitching and demonstrating a product or service
In return for your expertise and enthusiasm, you will receive a fantastic salary, a supportive and positive workplace and a career path to ensure you grow and develop within the company.
To find out more about this Business Development Account Manager job in Blackpool and get the application process rolling, contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.