I'm looking for an autonomous Business Development Manager with a track record of selling telecommunications solutions to mid-market and SME. The hiring business provide on site and hosted telephony, telco hardware and other networking solutions.
This small business have achieve revenue-generated personnel growth over the past 3 years and are looking to ad a successful Business Development Manager who'll be able to further facilitate this exciting growth.
- Prospect clients through LinkedIn, referrals, inbound leads and networking events
- Make initial contact with prospect, typically by phone to introduce business
- Book and attend sales meeting with decision makers
- Take a consultative approach to closing the deal
- Meet monthly GP targets
- Demonstrable B2B sales experience
- Track record of selling telco products/services
- Ability to work closely with a delivery team to help maintain client relationships
- Experience in both inside sales and field sales is preferred
- Successful background in closing 1-6 month sales cycles selling into businesses of 50-250 employees
If you'd like to discuss this role in further details, please apply or get in touch with Tony Cocozza on 0141 272 7774 - email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.