One of the UK's leading providers of cloud computing, colocation and hosted IT and data centre services are expanding their sales team by recruiting a Business Development Manager to sell into companies across Scotland.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Prospect new business opportunities from LinkedIn
- Responsible for full sales cycle end-to-end
- Work closely with pre-sales and technical architect team to ensure smooth delivery
- Experience in selling Data Centre, Software or Colocation solutions
- Ability to utilise channel partners effectively to make sales
- Track record of selling to CTO, IT Director or CIO
- Ability to work remotely or in a virtual environment
If you'd be interested in learning more about this role or understanding a bit more about the current state of the market then get in contact - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0141 272 7774
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.