In the midst of huge uncertainty, IT managed services providers are being relied upon now more than ever to ensure that businesses are able to continue trading, continue to be there for their clients and continue to keep their workforce safe.
The client I'm recruiting for have a newly created Business Development Manager role in order to help them meet the increasing demand in the market place for IT managed services.
- 3-5 years of demonstrable sales experience
- Track record of selling cloud, telco, data centre or IT hardware
- Ability to manage sales cycles of 6 months and more
- Strong solution and consultative selling ability
- Identify new business opportunities through LinkedIn, networking, referrals or any other means
- Book a meeting with the client either f2f or through video conferencing and conduct a detailed fact-find
- Identify issues that clients are currently facing and match a solution to the problem
- Close the deal - typically contracts are valued at £50k+ and contract length is 3 years
If you'd like to learn more about this role then please apply or get in contact - email@example.com - 0141 272 7774.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.