One of the most ambitious, most exciting, up-and-coming technology companies across the Scottish landscape are looking to grow there impressive sales team. Search have been engaged to find a Business Development Manager who will help the business will there continued penetration into Mid-Tier organisations across Scotland.
- Source new business opportunities by using LinkedIn and attending networking events
- Follow up on opportunity by identifying decision makers within SME
- Book meetings with prospects and close deal face-to-face
- Build continuous pipeline and ensure all is logged on CRM
- Create residual revenue for the business buy negotiating multi-year deals with clients
- Have fun! The culture in the business is something to be envied.
- 4-5 years sales experience preferably within IT, Telco or Software
- Track record of closing deals with businesses of 250 employees or more
- Willingness to learn - sales director and MD conduct training on a weekly basis
- Ability to managed a pipeline with up to 6 month sales cycles
- Resilience and a high-work ethic
- Experience in using a CRM
- Drivers license
If you're looking for your next challenge in sales and like the sound of this amazing business then get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0141 272 7774.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.