I am currently looking for an exceptional candidate from a business development/marketing background to join an ambitious, world leading law firm with offices in Glasgow and Edinburgh. This organisation covers multiple legal sectors and has received a number of awards, including law firm of the year. This is an exciting role, and the successful candidate will play an integral role in supporting the growth of the business.
Your duties within this organisation will be varied, however, the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Business planning & Budgeting
- BD infrastructure
- Events / Spotlight Series
- Client targeting
- Communications / PR
- Directory and award submissions
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong marketing & business development experience within a professional services environment
- Experience of pitching, practice group and sector marketing, client targeting, campaign budgeting and budget management
- A demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with individuals at all levels, both within and out-with the firm
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to present complex information and concepts in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong numerical skills
- The ability to grasp, retain and analyse complex information and concepts
- A proactive can do approach with a drive to support the growth of the business.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.