Business Development Manager; Up to £40,000 annual basic salary + monthly commission (OTE £90k to £100k per annum); Field based north of London and outskirts areas; car allowance of £4,800 to £6,000 per year
Job advertisement cliché time, I know! But a GENUINE leader and global player in their field, selling innovative and bespoke long term subscription B2B services within the SME market, are looking for an energetic and flexible Business Development/Sales experience person to cover a really busy and important part of their new business requirements.
With pre-booked in appointments, the Business Development Manager will look to conduct three appointments a day, from warm generated leads and demonstrate the service in a confident and persuasive manner closing an audience up to Chairman/Owner/CEO and COO levels. The business is working with some global brands to provide them with a bespoke style and service that people know and love.
2nd job advertisement cliché time! However HUGE earnings are available with the £90,000 to £100,000 per year OTE being calculated as the median within the current team. In a nutshell, you'll be taking home money for every client you can get on board with no threshold. So if you have experience in sales/business development in a face to face setting, and want to work for a global market leader, then read on.
* Present services to new clients and close deals face to face
* Attend pre-booked meetings generated by internal sales team, as well as using market information to find your own clients
* Be a trusted advisor to all clients regarding market trends and information.
* Be an ambassador for the company with all clients as well as whilst attending events
* Work as part of a structured team, offering insights and thoughts where possible to ensure strong communication between divisions.
* Previous experience selling B2B product or services
* Strong objection handling, presentation and closing abilities
* Highly organised and professional, with a friendly manner in all forms of communication
* Ability to meet sales targets and work under pressure
* Driven and proactive as well as eager to constantly outdo yourself!
* Full UK license with access to own vehicle and flexibility to travel daily North of London and outskirts areas
So if you're looking for a role with outstanding earning potential, and a strong brand to get behind that sells itself, then reach out to Tom Machell at Search Consultancy and let's talk more about the details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.