Business Development Manager
£20,000 - £25,000 + OTE £35k
Greater Manchester, Bolton
We are a small family business who provide industry leading training solutions to the SME market. Having been established for over 20 years we have earned an excellent reputation within the industry and win a lot of business via referrals!
Recently the team have just come back from a company paid holiday to Italy and with exciting growth plans on the horizon we are wanting to bring in a Business Development Manager to drive new business opportunities for the New Year.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record with Business Development and used to selling a solutions-based service. The role is predominantly new business and is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to exploit their sales skills using a consultative approach.
- Presenting training solutions to potential clients through appointment making and direct communication in face to face meetings
- Responsible for the promotion, negotiation and supply of training solutions to new and existing customers as well as managing the ongoing relationship
- Handle internal enquiries and pro-actively lead generate via marketing, researching and cold calling
- Represent the business as industry events and trade shows in a professional manner
- Capable of working independently and ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- Formulate a sales plan that incorporates initiatives in identifying opportunities, gaining new business and maximise growth to achieve the requires sales results
This is a superb opportunity to join a well-established company offering a competitive salary and open ended commission structure with the freedom of running your own desk!
We are looking to screen applicants and create a shortlist for mid January with interviews to take place soon after.
If this role has resonated with you then we want to have a chat, CLICK APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.