Business Development Manager
Based in Leeds
£30k-£40k + commission (£15k in year 1)
25 Days holiday
Phone and Tablet
An outstanding client who is a big hitter in the world of business networking, is on the hunt for a Business Development Manager. Working with some of the largest companies in the world offering an incredible range of advertising opportunities, you'll be the face of the company selling straight to senior decision makers.
Synonymous with producing quality online and print publications, running industry leading awards and networking events and seminars across several markets UK wide. They have an enviable history, and have a sizeable work force of professionals who deliver excellent platforms for their clients.
* As Business Development Manager you'll build a strong sales territory around the Leeds area, growing connections with prominent professional services companies and approaching decision makers within.
* Selling a range of services from online advertising space to event sponsorship's.
* Handling your own diary, working out of the office in Leeds City Centre, you'll travel to meet clients face to face on a daily basis.
* You'll throw yourself into the market and have you finger on the pulse of business dealings.
* Constantly driven to succeed and eager to take responsibility for your own progression
* Proven success in sales with as a Business Development Manager or an Area Sales Manager
* Passionate about sales and forging new connections
* Ideally from an advertising background but not essential
This is the perfect role for someone who is a tried and tested sales professional. Someone who is looking to progress further than they have before in an industry where you'll build relationships with all kinds of clients who are the leaders in their markets.
If you want to be in control of your career and want to know more about this exceptional opportunity. Get in touch with Matthew Peacock at Search Consultancy to see if this is the right fit for you!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.