Business Development Manager
£25-35k Basic (OTE £80-90K)
Based in Manchester
Digital Advertising and Branding
One of the UK's largest agencies in branding and marketing are on the hunt for a new Business Development Manager to join their team! Working with some global brands to give them the style that people know and love.
Huge earning potential in a role that largely deals with warm leads generated by an internal team. You'll be taking home money for every client you can get on board! So if you have experience in branding or marketing sales in a face to face setting, and want to work for a global market leader, then read on!
* Present services to new clients and close deals face to face
* Attend pre-booked meetings generated by internal sales team, as well as using market information to find your own clients
* Be a trusted advisor to all clients regarding market trends and information.
* Be an ambassador for the company with all clients as well as whilst attending events
* Work as part of a structured team, offering insights and thoughts where possible to ensure strong communication between divisions.
* Previous experience selling marketing strategies. (digital/branding/PR)
* Strong closing abilities form a face to face B2B background
* Highly organised and professional, with a friendly manner in all forms of communication
* Ability to meet sales targets and work under pressure
* Driven and proactive as well as eager to constantly outdo yourself!
So if you're looking for a role with outstanding earning potential, and a strong brand to get behind, then reach out to Matthew Peacock at Search Consultancy and we can talk more about the details!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.