We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Business Development Executive seeking a new challenge in the North West. Search Consultancy is looking to place a talented and collaborative individual to work as a Business Development Executive in Failsworth. The sales role comes with a salary of up to £25k p/a.
As Business Development Exec with account management experience, you will be interacting with and wooing customers and clients predominantly in the North West of England, but with an increased regional focus too.
The BD Executive role involves:
- Client proposals and presentations, including carrying out business reviews at client premises
- Increasing profit margins through profitable selling
- Growing your account base and treating your customers as your own
- Generating new business opportunities both internal and external, in a sales executive capacity
This flexible and collaborative working role is a mixture of office and field-based with the ability to develop relationships with your clients being crucial. You will need your own car; a car allowance will be paid. The Business Development role will be 80% working in the office (when it's deemed to be safe) and 20% client facing and be subject to current safety measures.
To apply, you must have:
- An outgoing personality and a natural ability to communicate with people
- Previous experience in either new business or an account management role, preferably B2B
- Excellent organisational skills
- A confident nature, always on the lookout for ways to grow and develop
In return, you will earn a salary of between £20k and £25k DOE, along with some excellent benefits including bonus and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? Contact us today to find out more about this Business Development Executive job in Failsworth. Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.