Business Development Executive
- Basic Salary £25,000 per annum
- Guaranteed commission for first 6 months in the role
- Realistic OTE £40,000
- Uncapped commission
- Monday to Friday working hours (flexible hours)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business based in Chester that can you offer you an excellent starting basic salary of £25,000 plus long term commission and progression opportunities.
Working in a dynamic and rapidly expanding company, you will benefit from being part of a positive environment which rewards dedication and offers opportunities for advancement to the right candidates.
This is an ideal position for candidates looking to earn excellent commission as part of a customer focused and quality conscious team.
- Making proactive calls to potential clients, using contact details contained within the internal database.
- Engaging target clients over the phone with a view to booking an appointment for the Field Sales Rep to attend
- Ensure that all calls and emails are handled with empathy, enthusiasm, confidence and accuracy. Demonstrate a commitment to be helpful on each interaction and follow through on promises
- Working to set targets
- Contacting enquiries to qualify and offer consultancy based advice regarding customer needs & requirements
- Excellent sales skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Past experience in a sales role
- Experience within working in a target driven environment (face to face or telephony based roles)
- A willingness to want to pursue a career within sales
If you are looking to join a growing company with the opportunity to progress and develop your career then this could be the right role for you. If you are interested in applying then submit your CV by applying online or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Sales; business development; outbound; telesales; tele-sales; tele sales; cold call; new business; account manager; energy; cold call; commission; progression
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.