Business Development Executive
Up to £25,000 + OTE £45k
We are an accredited Training Provider!
We are a small family business who provide industry leading training solutions to the SME market. Well-established for over 20 years with an excellent reputation within the industry and win a lot of business via referrals!
Recently the team have just come back from a company paid holiday to Italy and with exciting growth plans on the horizon with lots of progression opportunities, we are wanting to bring in a Business Development Executive to drive new business opportunities.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record within sales and used to selling a solutions-based service. The role is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to exploit their sales skills using a consultative approach.
- Up to £25k basic salary
- Lucrative commission structure
- Great bonuses
- Excellent training from day 1
- Progression opportunities solely based on performance
- Amazing family feel
- Regular social events
- Great incentives (e.g. company paid holidays)
- Presenting training solutions to potential clients through appointment making and direct communication in face to face meetings
- Responsible for the promotion, negotiation and supply of training solutions to new and existing customers as well as managing the ongoing relationship
- Handle internal enquiries and pro-actively lead generate via marketing, researching and cold calling
- Represent the business as industry events and trade shows in a professional manner
- Capable of working independently and ensuring all sales opportunities are captured and explored
- Formulate a sales plan that incorporates initiatives in identifying opportunities, gaining new business and maximise growth to achieve the requires sales results
This is a superb opportunity to join a well-established company offering a competitive salary and open ended commission structure with the freedom of running your own desk!
CLICK APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.