Business Development Advisor
£20 - £25,000 + OTE £50k
We have been operational for nearly 20 years and with 120 years of combined technical experience, we offer clients an invaluable level of support and knowledge. As a dynamic and enterprising technology provider, working closely with key vendors, our aim is to revolutionise end-user perception and encourage cutting-edge technology adoption.
We sell into over 40 countries across the world so having an extra language always helps but isn't essential to your application.
- Ability to understand and fully assess client needs and develop targeted solutions.
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of the client & product life cycle process.
- Good problem solving skills and initiative
- Ability to quickly learn, use and understand new technology.
- Strong business skills dealing at a senior level within customers and partners.
- Can sell across diverse networked products.
- Experience of working in a target driven environment.
- Able to develop a portfolio of key accounts.
- A clear, persuasive & personable communicator.
- A creative, lateral thinker, able to constructively build on the existing sales model.
- Articulate, poised and a good communicator.
- Having clarity and sound judgement.
- Self-motivated and eager to take ownership of responsibilities.
- Having a natural drive with a loyal, strong, and proactive work ethic.
- Capable of working alone & under own initiative at times, within strict and specific time scales.
- Proven motivational in order in the future this person can develop their own Junior Account/s
- A team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
The basic will be flexible depending on IT sales experience, if the candidate has their own portfolio.
Depending on the experience of the candidate, we expect them to earn between 50K - 100K+ per year
Sound good to you? Click Apply Now and send in your CV for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.