Are you looking for a new career in sales? Are you already working in a sales role but not getting the reward you deserve?
I have a brilliant new opportunity with a client I am working with in Edinburgh city centre!
We are currently looking for an experienced telephony sales person to join my clients small team, this role is very much an outbound calling role so you must be comfortable not only making calls but with rejection as well! For every yes, there will be 20 no's.
So what will you be doing?
* Making outbound calls to businesses to offer my clients services (part of this will be getting through to the right person)
* Researching and investigating leads to ensure you have the tools to make a good first impression
* Building rapport with clients on the phone and fact finding to see what service they will need
* Arranging appointments for the field sales team to visit businesses and further sell in the services offered
* Ensuring all administration is kept up to date and all appointments are fully communicated to the field sales team
What are we looking for?
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt depending on the client you are speaking to. Some will be formal, but some clients will prefer a more informal tone
* Drive and tenacity, sales can be a tough gig but you need to keep going!
What's in it for you?
* Excellent basic salary of £20,000 - £23,000 but also up to an extra £8000 in bonus depending on your performance
* Monday to Friday working with 9-5 hours
* A really warm and friendly working environment with a fantastic central location
Get in touch today for more information!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.