Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Perm
Industry: Sales/B2B/Business Development
Salary: £25k plus excellent bonus. Start date ASAP
Whilst a lot of businesses are unfortunately experiencing a slow down due to the current situation with regards to Covid 19 we are still busy and looking to appoint new sales staff to join our sales function in Failsworth. Recruitment processes have been adapted and will now take place on phone/video call, however, start dates will be flexible based on government guidelines around office working and social distancing.
Are you looking for a new Business development opportunity?
Are you looking to work for a company who really recognises and rewards success within their sales team?
Are you looking for a sales role with a work/life balance?
Then this is the job for you!
As a Business Development Executive we are looking for an individual who is money motivated, enjoys working in a target driven sales environment and has previous appointment making and lead generation experience. As this role is phone based, you will need to be an excellent communicator, with the ability to effectively question customers in order to establish their needs. This role offers a great working environment with regular incentives, providing a great opportunity for someone looking to enhance their sales skills further.
- Making outbound B2B calls to senior decision makers promoting awareness of products
- Increasing profit margins through profitable selling to all industry sectors
- Growing your account base and treating your customers as your own
- Making business appointments
- Cold calling clients
- Lead generation and sourcing your own leads
- Looking after existing accounts over the telephone
- Generating new business opportunities
- Carrying out business reviews
- Preparing quotations and pricing for clients
- Identifying GAPS in client spend
- Preparing client proposals and presentations
Hours of work: Shifts between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- Great working environment
- 4 Weeks Holiday Plus Bank Holidays increasing 1 day per year of service
- 1st class industry training by manufactures
- Professional Sales Training
- Bonus Structure
- Car Allowance
- Management opportunities as the company grows
Have you got the following experience or skills?
- Experience in either new business or an account management role preferably B2B
- Good organisational skills
- You can to work to deadlines
- A competitive nature
- You are hard working
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for exceeding targets
Then we want to hear from you! Please apply online now….
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.