We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Business Development Executive seeking a new challenge in Huddersfield. This BD executive sales role comes with a basic salary of £36k p/a, with the chance of bumping that up to £45k with the commission.
As Business Development Exec with account management experience, you will be achieving business sales through the acquisition of new clients and managing relationships with existing clients as directed by the Business Development Manager. You'll work in accordance with company policies and general industry regulations at all times!
If you were already on board with this sales job, this is what your first week would have looked like:
- Generating your own sales leads and prospects by bold and cold calling, to kick-start your new job
- Following warm leads from other sources to add to that growing portfolio
- Setting up and attending client and prospect meetings
- Providing verbal and written presentations of the services offered by the business, wooing more clients
You will be mostly autonomous, creating and managing your sales plan to deliver business targets. Following up by telephone to arrange further meetings with prospects and providing additional information to assist their decision-making is an integral part of the role and one that moves you closer to that higher income mark.
To apply for this top-flight sales executive role, you will need:
- Previous Business Development experience
- Experience completing sales process documentation, including proposals, supplier quotes, and contracts
- Experience using business CRM databases and other IT skills
- A confident phone manner for handling client queries and issues, to enable customers to make the right decisions!
To apply for this Business Development Executive job in Huddersfield, contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.