An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Representative seeking a new challenge in the Loughborough area. This is a hands-on sales and new business role in which you will be allowed to use your skills and initiative every day. It comes with a salary of up to £21k p/a, along with some great company benefits, including a bonus scheme.
The primary purpose of this busy and rewarding sales role is to increase sales on low spending, inactive and prospect accounts by outbound phone calls while building relationships.
The Business Development Executive role involves:
- Making daily outbound sales phone calls to existing customers (45 mins per day)
- Providing daily call activity reports
- Promptly acting on customer requests, problems, issues and following up asap
- Maintaining effective and accurate record systems
Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, part of this Business Development Representative role will involve selling marketing promotions and offers, and researching the sales history of customers. There will be plenty of sales meetings and other action points, so it's not all about sitting on the phone!
To be successful, you should have:
- Previous experience in a similar role - sales executive, sales representative or outbound sales.
- A confident, glass-half-full can-do attitude and outlook.
- Excellent communication, persuasion, organisational and IT skills
- Good understanding of industrial products (desirable)
In return for your commitment and sales expertise, you will earn a salary of between £18k and £21k DOE, along with some excellent benefits including bonus and generous holiday allowance.
Interested? Contact us today to find out more about this Business Development Representative job in Loughborough.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.