Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Business Development Co-ordinator
Edinburgh - Hybrid working options
Full Time Permanent
Search Consultancy are currently working with a leading client in the Legal sector based in Edinburgh to recruit a Business Development Co-ordinator. This exciting new role will see the successful candidate work closely with fee earners across the business to deliver development objectives through the execution of detailed business plans.
This is not a sales based role and it will be suited to someone with strong stakeholder engagement skills and also the drive to deliver exceptional service at every given opportunity.
Duties involved in this role will include:
* Build a deep understanding of current BD activity
* Work with key stakeholders, creating business plans to aid the fee earning population
* Creating detailed structures & processes for BD including reporting mechanisms
* Ownership of coaching & training needs
In order to be considered for this role your skills and experience should include:
* Relevant experience from a background in Business Development
* Experience of delivering strategies across a business
* Project Management/Planning experience
* Solid IT skills including the use of the MS Office suite, Digital Dictation & the ability to pick up bespoke systems effectively
* Excellent communication skills - both written & verbal
If this is the role for you, apply now!
Please note that only applicants who have the required skills and experience and are comfortable with the working pattern detailed above will be considered for this role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.