Bid Writer - Facilities Management
Based in Crewe
An exciting hybrid role has emerged with an outstanding facilities management company at their office in Crewe! Offering a whole range of landscaping services around the UK this role will be working closely with the sales team to ensure the quality and delivery of bid/tender processes.
The main focus of this role will be around writing high-quality bids to secure new business for the company. Ensuring full compliance and essentials are met along the way.
The role will also involve delivering presentations to clients as well as working with the sales team to source new bid opportunities.
* Gather all relevant information to answer PQQ
* Confirming compliance for bid/tender rules
* Writing high-quality and effective bids to secure business.
* Create and deliver presentations to clients
* Source new bid opportunities along with the sales team
* Experience in writing high quality bids (experience in facilities manager obviously a bonus)
* Exceptional organisation and literacy skills, with high levels of attention to detail
* Proof reading, editing and IT skills
* Ability to handle large and varied workload in a demanding environment and prioritise appropriately
This is a really exciting role that will see you working as part of a small team within a large organisation. This role is largely office based, but will require some travel to deliver presentations to clients.
Working 37.5-hour week, 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Basic salary around £25k.
If you're interested in the role or just keen to learn more, then reach out to Matthew Peacock at Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.