The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Keeping marketing plans and materials up to date and in line with business objectives
- Updating the website and social media channels
- Developing and ensuring consistency of brand across all channels
- Liaising with relevant teams and individuals within business to ensure consistency and awareness of activity
- Supporting the team with key administrative tasks when necessary
- Attending networking events
What they're looking for from you:
- Confident using Campaign Monitor, Google Analytics, Sharepoint and Umbraco
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively within teams and build strong relationships externally and internally
- Capable of working under pressure to tight deadlines
- A clear communicator that can work alongside all teams across the office
- A degree/qualifications in a related subject is desirable
With this exciting role comes a competitive base salary and great company benefits.
Sound like the role for you? Please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.