Business Development Account Manager
£20,000 - £23,000 + Uncapped Commission
On Target Earnings: £35,000 - £40,000
NO COLD CALLING!!!!!
Are you a target driven individual with a desire to build a career in Business Development/account management?
We are an industry leading specialist software provider and are currently on the lookout for an articulate, outgoing and confident Business Development Account Manager to join our market leading business at our office in based in Manchester.
Due to our position in the market, there is an existing base of clients and so there is no cold calling in the role. The role will involve upselling into existing customers as well as providing informative tutorial sessions so you can educate your client on how to use certain functions and how to optimise the software to suit their business needs!
- Proactively identifying and working with a variety of clients
- Providing advice, guidance and hands-on tutorial sessions in person or over the phone
- Speaking with key decision makers
- Building and executing business growth strategy with existing customers
- Providing detailed quotations to customers
- Providing support to the External Account Managers
Candidates with an interest into starting a long lasting career within a growing organisation with opportunity for progression would be of particular interest due to the forecasted growth of the business - genuine career progression potential is available into team management.
To be considered:
- Account Management experience
- Business Development experience
- Business to Business (B2B) sales experience
- Strong Business to Consumer (B2C) sales experience will be considered
- Interest into starting a long term career within the industry
- 22 days leave; pension, free parking plus regular training
- Uncapped commission available from day one!
- Excellent career prospects
Our firm operates Investors in People and offers a vibrant place to work
Click Apply Now to be considered for the position and suitable candidates will be contacted immediately.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.