Search are currently recruiting for a Business Change Manager with their award winning client in Glasgow. A key hire for our client, this role will involve supporting the Executive Team, to ensure the successful IT capability of our existing systems and lead the development of new technology, as the business grows.
Managing the relationship between business sponsors and IT suppliers, you will have exposure to a fast-paced collaborative project environment with work-packages differing in size and timescale so the ability to juggle projects simultaneously and complete these to strict deadlines is essential.
Essential Skills and Experience
* Degree level qualification or equivalent experience in IT
* Formal project management qualification
* Proven skills in project management, with experience of delivering end-to-end solutions
* Full end to end delivery of application systems, from requirement gathering and obtaining estimates to running workshops, UAT and implementation
* 3rd party vendor management, including procurement
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.